From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: issues with Sybase::BLK
Date: Aug 19 2005 8:40AM

Well - that probably means that your LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable is now set
to a different directory, one where the libblk.a file doesn't exist, or
that you're picking up a different version of Sybase::CTlib due to a
different PATH setting.

Michael

Internet
Charles_Mire@Concentra.com@peppler.org - 18/08/2005 20:49