From: David_Pitt at national dot com dot au
Subject: Re: Sybase::BLK problem
Date: Jul 26 2005 5:15AM

Michael,

Thanks for following up, I'll try to reproduce the problem as you suggest.

David Pitt  | Basel II Technology | National Australia Bank Limited
Phone +61 3 8641 2014 | Email david.pitt@national.com.au | Level 6, 500
Bourke Street, Melbourne

             Sent by:                  David_Pitt@national.com.au
             owner-sybperl-l@p                                          cc
             eppler.org                sybperl-l@peppler.org,
                                       scottzetlan@aol.com
                                                                   Subject
             26/07/2005 03:06          Re: Sybase::BLK problem
             PM

On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 10:13 +1000, David_Pitt@national.com.au wrote:

> Hello Sybperl wizards,
>
> I raised a bug report against Sybase::BLK via rt.cpan.org which seems to
> have escaped your attention. See
> http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bug.html?id=13593 for details. Can someone have
> look at this please?

Actually I did see this bug report (although I tend to use my own bug
tracker at http://www.peppler.org/bugdb for these things).

I've not had time to take a look, but it would help immensely if you
could try to duplicate this issue using just the blk_*() calls in the
Sybase::CTlib module.

Michael Peppler  -  mpeppler@peppler.org  -  http://www.peppler.org/
Sybase DBA/Developer