From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: DBD::Sybase 1.05_02 on CPAN
Date: Jul 8 2005 6:24AM

[sorry for top posting... bloody lotus notes...]

Running sp_procxmode only sets a flag in sysobjects (I think).
Unless your procs have some very specific code that would make them not
work in chained mode (and to be honest I don't know what that would be!),
then it should run with no problems.

Michael

Internet
matthew.persico@gmail.com@peppler.org - 08/07/2005 00:27