From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: Concurrent usage both Sybase and FreeTDS
Date: Jul 7 2005 12:03PM

I have a DBD::Freetds that I built 18 months ago (or maybe even 2 years
ago) that you should be able to use. I'll upload it to my web site later
today, or tomorrow if I don't have the time today (there's a DBD::FreeTDS
0.10 on my website already, but it's not really adequate).

Note that I haven't worked on this code in a long time, but it should be
good enough to handle your problems and to allow you to use both FreeTDS
and Sybase libs in the same perl script.

Michael

Internet
yair.lenga@citigroup.com@peppler.org - 07/07/2005 13:11

Sent by:    owner-sybperl-l@peppler.org