From: Jay Listo <jay dot listo at gmail dot com>
Subject: Re: make (warnings) and make test fails on MacOSX
Date: Jun 24 2005 6:03AM

Thanks Michael.  This fixed the problem.
BTW, when "perl Makefile" is called and asks for the SYBASE server name,
it could really be understood to mean one of several things...well, it
did lead me offtrack :-)
I tried the host name, but just didn't occur to me to try the ASE
instance name :-(  And then I left it at default...not knowing that I'd
need this as the database for doing "make test".

Anyhow, this DBD::Sybase will give me much more out of Perl.

Thank you,
Jay