From: "Chen, Meeilei" <Meeilei dot Chen at kcc dot com>
Subject: Sybase Lib not found while installing DBD::Sybase using FreeTDS
Date: Jun 23 2005 4:25PM

I am trying to use Perl program to connect to both Sybase and MSSQL.

I have Perl 5.84 & Sybase 12.5 on HPUX box running 11.0. The MSSQL is on
a window SQL server 2000

I installed FreeTDS .63.
And I set env(SYBASE) to /usr/local/freetds and unset Sybase_ocs and
LD_Library_path. when I tried to install DBD Sybase 1.04 I got message
that "Can't find the lib directory under /usr/local/freetds" and there
is no lib directory under the /usr/local/freetds. What am I missing?

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.