From: Charles_Mire at Concentra dot com
Subject: Re: Sybase::CTlib and autocommit
Date: Jun 15 2005 1:02PM

I'm pretty certain that AutoCommit is 'on' by default in DBD::Sybase, but
I've never used Sybase::CTlib, so I'm not sure about that one.

Charles Mire

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |                   "Avis, Ed"     |
|         |                               |
|         |                   Sent by:       |
|         |                   owner-sybperl-l|
|         |                   @peppler.org   |
|         |                   06/15/2005     |
|         |           07:52 AM               |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                        |
  |    To:            sybperl-l@peppler.org                                                                                |
  |    cc:                                                                                                                 |
  |    Subject:       Sybase::CTlib and autocommit                                                                         |

I'm porting a program from Sybase::CTlib to DBD::Sybase.  Should I set
AutoCommit => 1 for the DBI->connect() call?  In other words, with
Sybase::CTlib is auto-commit on by default?

--
Ed Avis

****** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ******
NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system. Thank you.