From: "Delegal, Darin" <ddelegal at citistreetonline dot com>
Subject: RE: :Sybase - differences between 1.05 and 1.04
Date: Jun 1 2005 4:40PM

I believe that the ct_send error is caused by still having results in
the buffer from the previous command. You probably need to loop on the
outputs until you get a "no more results" on the ct_results call.

Darin Delegal
Senior Software Developer
CitiStreet - Quadrant 2, #4-209
(904) 594-0286, (904) 594-0039 fax
ddelegal@citistreetonline.com
'When the customer demands the impossible, they will end
up buying from the guy who offers them the impossible.
And the results, though tragic, are sadly predictable.' - Robert A.
Heinlein