From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Re: Make test fails xblk
Date: May 26 2005 5:20AM

On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 01:01, syb@flowform.org wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to compile the DBD 1.05 with perl 5.8.6 and sybase 12.5 on
> solaris 8.  There is a small problem during the perl Makefile.PL but my
> primary concern is during the make test.  It generates a core during the
> test of xblk and fails that series of tests.  I guess the first thing to ask
> would be, is this a show stopper?  If so, how do I fix it?  :)

It's not a show stopper, even if you want to use the experimental BLK
API.

It would be great if you could get a core dump from this error and send
me a stack trace so that I can see where this occurs in the C code.

Thanks,

Michael Peppler  -  mpeppler@peppler.org  -  http://www.peppler.org/
Sybase DBA/Developer