From: "Peng, Ge" <Ge dot Peng at citadelgroup dot com>
Subject: Sybase::BCP
Date: May 12 2005 3:15PM

Hello,

I have two questions regarding Sybase::BCP:

1.	Can Sybase::BCP be used for Sybase IQ?
2.	Can Sybase::BCP takes stdin (Unix) as its input?

Thanks,

Ge Peng

-------------------------
-------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE

This e-mail contains information that may be confidential and
proprietary. It is to be read and used solely by the intended
recipient(s).
Citadel and its affiliates retain all proprietary rights they may have
in the
information. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us
immediately either by reply e-mail or by telephone at 312-395-2100
and delete this e-mail (including any attachments hereto) immediately
without reading, disseminating, distributing or copying. We cannot give
any assurances that this e-mail and any attachments are free of viruses
and other harmful code. Citadel reserves the right to monitor, intercept
and block all communications involving its computer systems.