From: Andy Cravens <acravens at uen dot org>
Subject: Re: Problems building DBD-Sybase-1.05
Date: Apr 28 2005 5:52PM

> > Actually, line 3045 which is causing the error is the "dTHR;"
> > declaration.
>
> Have you tried *removing* that declaration?

Yes...  I removed it and got the "undeclared" error:

dbdimp.c: In function `st_next_result':
dbdimp.c:3191: `thr' undeclared (first use in this function)
dbdimp.c:3191: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
dbdimp.c:3191: for each function it appears in.)

I've run into these "`thr' undeclared" errors before in both DBI and
DBD-Sybase and the solution is always to put "dTHR;" back in the
affected function.  So in this case, I'm stuck.

If I put "dTHR;" in I get the error "declaration for parameter `thr' but
no such parameter" error.

If I take it out I get the "undeclared" error above.