From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: Unresolved symbol:blk_bid from Sybase.sl
Date: Apr 27 2005 2:38PM

The problem is the missing -lblk library. Perl's default behavior of
listing this as probably harmless is incorrect -
the -lblk library is necessary to building DBD::Sybase. Unfortunately this
library isn't always included in the
server version of the OCS package. You may need to install the full SDK.
Alternatively you can download DBD::Sybase 1.04 which should build without
the -lblk dependency.

I should probably detect this situation and make the BLK dependency
optional.

Michael

Internet
psinnottie@aol.com@peppler.org - 27/04/2005 16:27