From: Ivor Williams <c4xt-a6o8 at xemaps dot com>
Subject: RE: Class::DBI::Sybase segfaulting
Date: Mar 3 2005 9:59AM

Done... Upgrading DBD::Sybase has fixed the problem.

The program is no longer segfaulting, but coming out with some
sensible messages informing me that the table has no index.

I can now move on with what I was trying to do, which is to fix
Class::DBI so that it works with case sensitive columns, and
doesn't try and lower case them. Is Sybase the only database that
has case sensitivity in column names?