From: Charles Phares <cphares at mac dot com>
Subject: Failing make...
Date: Feb 3 2005 8:03PM

Greetings All!

I am having trouble building DBD-Sybase on Mac OS X 10.3.7.  I am
running Sybase ASE 12.5.3 & perl 5.8.1-RC3.  DBI built with no
problems.

Make is failing with the following message:

ld: warning can't open dynamic library: libsybsrv_r.dylib (checking for
undefined symbols may be affected) (No such file or directory, errno =
2)

my DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH is:

DYLD_LIBRARY=/Applications/Sybase/System/OCS-12_5/lib:/Applications/
Sybase/System/ASE-12_5/lib

and if I search in this path, I find the libsybsrv_r.dylib file.  I'm
stumped!  :)

Attempting to run make tests returns many many failures.

Any ideas?

Cheers!

-Chuck