From: "Lin, Arthur" <arthur at lehman dot com>
Subject: RE: What does this error mean?
Date: Nov 23 2005 6:45PM

	Mike, How are you?

	Yes, You point to the correct place in CTLib.pm it complains.

	Here is the piece of the code which blows.
	my @bookgroup = $DBH->ct_sql("

            select book_group=rtrim(book_group) from pl_dms_book_name

        ", undef, CS_TRUE);

        die "\tselect book_group failed\n" if ($DBH->{RC} == CS_FAIL);

	thanks in advance.

	Regards,
	Arthur