From: "Lin, Arthur" <arthur at lehman dot com>
Subject: What does this error mean?
Date: Nov 23 2005 3:49PM

All of a sudden I'm getting this error on my server.
Please let me know what the cause to this type of error then I can bark
at right tree.
Thanks in advance.  And happy holiday to every body !!!

Can't coerce array into hash at
/opt/perl-5.6.1/lib/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris
/Sybase/CTlib.pm line 932.

--------
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:
Please be advised that any discussion of U.S. tax matters contained within this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding U.S. tax related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.