From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: Sybperl: make error 1
Date: Nov 11 2005 2:25PM

You need several things before you can get this to build.

First you need a C compiler - either the one from Sun (not free) or gcc
(see www.sunfreeware.com).

Once you have that you really need to rebuild perl or get a new perl binary
built with gcc (from www.sunfreeware.com, for example) as it is pretty
tricky to get a perl module to build correctly when the main perl binary
was created with a different compiler.

Once all that is done, then you can build sybperl, and yes, the syntax you
used in the CONFIG file is correct.

Michael

Internet
dobbie1@swipnet.se@peppler.org - 11/11/2005 15:03