From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: Sybperl: make error 1
Date: Nov 11 2005 11:52AM

A couple of problems.

First, the -lblk library is missing. This is "normal" on Solaris unless you
have the full OpenClient SDK installed.
For sybperl you should be able to add a -DNO_BLK in the CONFIG file to get
around this and have the make succeed.

Second, the make binary is indeed in /usr/ccs/bin. My guess is that the
path isn't quite right. What does "which make" produce?

Michael

Internet
dobbie1@swipnet.se@peppler.org - 11/11/2005 11:21

Sent by:    owner-sybperl-l@peppler.org