From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: DBD::Sybase 1.07 install on Solaris 8 - failing t/exec.t test #11
Date: Nov 3 2005 12:01PM

I think that that's the problem - with normal double values the 5.4 value
doesn't end up "incorrect"

That being said - float/double values are NOT exact, so what you are seeing
isn't an error, really. It's closer to a test error (i.e. the test should
know better than to make exact comparisons of float/double values).

If it was my server I'd just do the install as it is.

Michael

Internet
earle@isolar.DynDNS.ORG@peppler.org - 03/11/2005 12:21

Please respond to sybperl-l@peppler.org