From: Good Times <aaron at rdu90 dot com>
Subject: Re: stored procedure and return values
Date: Oct 12 2005 7:20PM

question

maybe i'm misreading the original message

but

is there any reason you can't create the temp table INSIDE the stored procedure?

not that catching the error isn't a valid question

but, avoiding the error...

i keep reading your error as it NOT being able to find the temp table you've created

and when i look at your code, i don't see the temp table being created with the same database handle, so i'm left to wonder, is it even possible for that table to be visible?

(note: i'm also at work, so maybe i'm not getting the whole message into my brain)

aaron

--
It's not funny T.  You're hurtin feelings over here.
	-Swingers