From: "Keren Bartal" <kbartal at broadbandmaritime dot com>
Subject: Problem with sybase 1.05 and freetds
Date: Jan 28 2005 4:33PM

Hi,

I have installed freetds, unixODBC and dbd-sybase 1.05.
When I run a script with a SELECT statement it gives me this error -
cs_config(CS_LOC_PROP) failed at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.3/i386-linux-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line 249.
and then actually gives the output of the query.
But when I do an INSERT, it only gives this error and dies.

I added /usr/local/freetds to the ld.so.conf file and ran ldconfig.
the make test gave this error a few times as well...

Thank you!

Keren Bartal
Server and Database Administrator
Broadband Maritime Inc.
61 Broadway, 19th floor
New York, NY 10006
Tel: 212-405-1033
Cell: 646-643-2157
Fax: 212-202-7990
  www.broadbandmaritime.com

confidential, proprietary or legally privileged material. You must not,
directly or indirectly, disclose, distribute, forward or copy any part of
this message or any of its attachments without the permission of Broadband
Maritime Inc.