From: "Sabherwal, Balvinder (MBS)" <Balvinder dot Sabherwal at mortgagefamily dot com>
Subject: Question on proc execution with sybperl
Date: Sep 23 2004 7:57PM

Guru's

I have a script that is executing a proc on Sybase 12.5.0.3 ASE with the
below code.

$dbhS->ct_sql("exec $opt_D..proc_arch_mt $glun");  ## Archive this GLUN

   if ( defined($errmsg) )         ## Make sure there were no errors in the
last sql execution.

   {

      msg_send("$opt_N","MT_Arch.pl Failed for $opt_D on $opt_S " , "Script
failed due the errors below.\n$errmsg\n","$mailto","

$pto");

      exit(1);

   }

Upon execution, It fails with the error message as below. Can some one point
me to the solution so I do not get this message back?

         Script failed due the errors below.

 Procedure proc_arch_mt

 Procedure proc_arch_mt

 Procedure proc_arch_mt