From: "Lin, Arthur" <arthur at lehman dot com>
Subject: OT: looking for a sample makefile for shared library of ESP in 64 bit
Date: Sep 21 2004 2:25PM

My shared library of ESPs currently is working perfectly with
XP Server/12.0.0.4/P/SWR 10044 ESD 2/Sun_svr4/OS 5.6/1789/32bit/OPT/Mon
Feb  4 17:28:25 2002

We are going to upgrade our ASE 12.0 to ASE 12.5 so
I would like to compile my shared library of ESPs into 64-bit.

Here is my new xpserver :
XP Server/12.5.2/EBF 11791/P/Sun_svr4/OS 5.8/ase1252/1831/64-bit/OPT/Fri
Apr  9 04:33:45 2004
And my compiler is Sun WorkShop 6.2.

Anybody out there has a working makefile for this type of environment
please share.
Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Arthur