From: "David VanEmden" <davanemd at gw dot fis dot ncsu dot edu>
Subject: perl scripted killed
Date: Jul 26 2004 8:56PM

I have a script which makes use of the DBD interface.  I am
intermittantly getting a situation where the script stops and all I see
is the messaged killed.  I have set the dbtrace to level 2 and the last
things in the trace file are...

  syb_st_execute() -> ct_command() OK
    syb_st_execute() -> ct_send() OK

The command to be executed is a stored procedure.  It never returns.
Any thoughts as to what might be the problem?

I am using perl5.8.0
DBD::Sybase                            1.00

 DBI                                            1.38

 Sybase Open Client Libraries

Sybase Client-Library/12.0/P/SPARC/Solaris 2.5.1/1/OPT/Mon Oct  4
12:07:29 1999

Dave Van Emden
Administrative Computing Services
North Carolina State University