From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Re: DBD::Sybase compile problems (warning: `local_patches' defined but not used)
Date: Jun 18 2004 1:04PM

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 10:59, nh@1go.dk wrote:
> I have some problems compiling DBD::Sybase. I've tried ealier versions and
> ealier versions of freetds. But simply can't get it to compile properly.

There was a thread about this on the dbi-users list.

The problem is that FreeTDS doesn't define CS_MAX_CONNECT and
CS_PROP_SSL_CA.

Edit dbdimp.c and add

#define CS_MAX_CONNECT 1
#define CS_PROP_SSL_CA 1

and then rebuild.

Note that neither of these items will have any functionality with
FreeTDS, so you can safely define them to any value you want.

See also http://www.peppler.org/bugdb/view?bug_id=566