From: Don Beethe <dmbeethe at fedex dot com>
Subject: RE: sybperl questions
Date: May 26 2004 9:28PM

$SYBASE is set to /opt/sybase/sybase32.02 and "ls -l interfaces" reutnrs
that there's a file with rw for all owned by sybase:sybase... This file has
the database we are trying to connect to.
I found a simple script in the archives to test connectivity and when
running it, it fails also "Server name not found in interface file" but when
I open the interface file, the server is the first one listed in there.