From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Re: sybperl 2.16 and ASE 12.5.2
Date: May 5 2004 12:38PM

On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 14:32, Kiriakos Georgiou (Contractor) wrote:
> Did you do overwrite the previous version of ASE binaries or do a fresh
> install ?

It's a parallel install. I have IQ, 12.5.1#2, 12.5.2 and the latest
12.5.1 SDK installed in different directories here. The error occurs
when using the libs from the 12.5.2 distribution and a 12.5.2 server
(though I suspect the same error would occur using these libs with a
12.5.1 or earlier server, as the error is in the client libs, not the
server).

Michael