From: "Delegal, Darin" <ddelegal at citistreetonline dot com>
Subject: Sybperl and DBI/DBD modules for ActiveState ActivePerl for Windows
Date: Apr 13 2004 7:07PM

I've recently build PPM packages for Michael's latest versions. The following are available in the ActiveState directory of Michael's download directory at http://www.peppler.org/downloads/ActiveState/.

DBD-Sybase-1.02.6.zip
DBI-1.41.zip
DBI-1.42.zip
Sybase-Simple-0.56.zip
sybperl-2.151.zip
sybperl-2.16.zip

Each file includes binaries for both 5.6.x and 5.8.x ActivePerl releases which can be installed using the PPM utility. Each file should be unzipped to a directory and then PPM3 should be used to install the included .PPD file. The PPM utility will automatically select the appropriate tar for the version of perl installed. When installing the DBI/DBD drivers, make sure you install the DBI drivers first.

If you have problems, email me and I'll try to help, but for the most part, these are provided AS-IS. Thorough testing is highly recommended.

Darin Delegal