From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: RE: Sybase::DBlib manual page synopsis has no error checking
Date: Mar 31 2004 4:32AM

[ Sorry for the SpamAssassin message, folks - I guess my settings are
just a tad too agressive for users who send their messages from a
dynamic IP address block... ]

> On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:32:48 -0800, Michael Peppler wrote:

> >> I would write a patch but I can't see anything in the
> >> Sybase::DBlib
> >> documentation that explains what the error statuses are.
> >
> > The documentation for any error states/statuses is in the Sybase
> > DBlibrary docs, available at
> > http://download.sybase.com/pdfdocs/sdg1251e/dblib.pdf
>
> How'd you find that? I'd like to get the ctlib tsql docs, in addition
> to sybooks on line.

Pretty easy - I went to http://www.sybase.com/support/manuals, selected
'Software Development Kit' in the main pulldown on the page, and then
"core manuals".

You'll find the PDF for all the various manuals. You can also get all
the ASE manuals (T-SQL user guide, etc.) in the same way.