From: r huber <rhuber135 at yahoo dot com>
Subject: RE: Very Odd Problem
Date: Mar 29 2004 8:08PM

Thanks. I did as you suggested and it worked great.

I am somewhat new to perl and sybperl and do not
understand the use of the & in this context. I had
thought something like &CS_SUCCEED  would be a
subroutine call to CS_SUCCEED. Is CS_SUCCEED a
subroutine; I must admit I am somewhat confused.
Regards,
Robert