From: "Kiriakos Georgiou (Contractor)" <kiriakos dot georgiou at nrl dot navy dot mil>
Subject: Re: ct_param problem
Date: Mar 19 2004 5:56PM

That's going to be tough, because the error is only happening on
production right now, and I can't bring apache down to add DBI->trace(3)
on production (the error removes some functionality, but most users
won't notice :-).  Let me see if I can cause it to happen on
development.  I suppose I could remove the placeholders from the
Session::Store::Sybase code since they don't offer much of a benefit (I
never use placeholders myself), but I'd like to get to the bottom of
this if possible for the benefit of everybody (there might be a bug).

Kiriakos