From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Nice ISUG membership goodie
Date: Feb 28 2004 12:12AM

If you are an ISUG member ($75/year) you can get a developer version of
ASIQ for free - a $995 value. I just ordered mine yesterday (you have a
choice of OS versions, I got mine for linux) and it was delivered today.

We don't all have to work with ASIQ, but it's interesting to be able to
expand our horizons (or at least mine :-)

(now to get sybperl and DBD::Sybase to play nice with ASIQ...)

Michael Peppler                           Data Migrations, Inc.
mpeppler@peppler.org                     http://www.peppler.org