From: "Bohman, Carl" <Carl dot Bohman at Nextel dot com>
Subject: Re: fetchrow_hashref issue
Date: Feb 26 2004 11:15PM

Was the cause and/or solution to this problem ever figured out?  I'm definitely seeing null terminated strings as well and have been searching the net for a solution or workaround.  The null characters are present in all text fields and not in numeric fields.

I'm using freetds 0.62.1, DBD::Sybase 1.02, and DBI 1.41 with Perl 5.8.2.  If it's relevant, I'm going up against Netcool Omnibus (a Sybase-like database from Micromuse).

Carl