From: "Calder, Erick" <ECalder at westernasset dot com>
Subject: RE: bcp_init crashes perl
Date: Dec 27 2004 9:24PM

just occurred to me... should I be clipping the previous messages off?

E-mail sent through the Internet is not secure. Western Asset therefore recommends that you do not send any confidential or sensitive information to us via electronic mail, including social security numbers, account numbers, or personal identification numbers. Delivery, and or timely delivery of Internet mail is not guaranteed. Western Asset therefore recommends that you do not send time sensitive or action-oriented messages to us via electronic mail.