From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: RE: CTlib.pm error
Date: Nov 10 2004 4:59PM

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 17:50, Sabherwal, Balvinder (MBS) wrote:
> I do have ct_callback() in the script if that is what you are referring to
> ad-hoc error handler and it's printing the error messages returned by srv_cb
> and msg_cb. The script dies just before the error check which is the line
> ct_sql(). It's not going pass this line so I can't print the error messages
> in the script.

Try rewriting that section to do the following:

my $dbdata;
ct_callback(CS_SERVERMSG_CB, sub { print "@_\n"; });
ct_callback(CS_CLIENTMSG_CB, sub { print "@_\n"; });
$dbhS->ct_execute($execsql);
while($dbhS->ct_results($restype) == CS_SUCCEED) {
    next unless($dbhS->ct_fetchable($restype));
    while(@data = $dbhS->ct_fetch) {
        push(@$dbdata, [@data]);

this code *should* produce the same results as your ct_sql() call, and
it should be easier to figure out where it is dying.

Michael