From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: RE: CTlib.pm error
Date: Nov 10 2004 4:40PM

Well - something's got to die in there somewhere.

The ct_res_info() should only fail if there is no result set to fetch.
Then the ct_cancel() error message occurs if a ct_fetch() returns
CS_FAIL *and* if a ct_cancel() also returns CS_FAIL.
The latter usually means that the connection has been marked "dead". Do
you have ad-hoc error handlers installed in your script?
If so, could you disable them while you run this code, or replace them
with something that prints out *all* the messages that they receive?

Michael