From: "Rob Lauer" <rlauer at charlesjones dot com>
Subject: Re: fetchrow_hashref
Date: Nov 10 2004 12:09PM

Thanks...that's essentially what I was doing in my loop if I didn't find a
hash element populated that I knew based on the query had to be a non-null
value.

I assumed the current fetch was a "bogus" row , however implementing the
iteration around syb_more_results did not result in the loop getting any of
the data I expected.  The good data never shows up apparently.  Am I missing
something?  I don't mind a code around until I install the new FreeTDS but I
must be doing something wrong.

I've also verified that the syb_result_type = 4043 indicating this is a proc
status and not fetch data.   Do I need to issue the execute again in order
to get a valid statement handle that has SELECT data?

BTW...thank you for your efforts on this project.  It's amazing the effort
that must have gone into creating an interface like this and then putting it
into the open source community.