From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: DBD::Sybase 1.02.2 available for testing
Date: Jan 7 2004 11:49PM

I've just placed DBD::Sybase 1.02.2 (i.e. 1.03-tobe) in the download
directory on www.peppler.org (http://www.peppler.org/downloads).

This new version adds some new configuration functionality (auto-detect
of thread-safe libraries if the perl binary is built with threading,
auto-detect of 64 bit libs as needed) and has been tested for
thread-safety (well, to a certain extent - I won't *guarantee* that it
is thread safe...).
I've also added support for Kerberos based network authentication during
connection to ASE. This last bit is untested because I don't have such a
system installed here.

If you use DBD::Sybase I would be glad for some testing before I release
this as 1.03.