From: David Owen <dowen at midsomer dot org>
Subject: Re: sybperl 2.15 with ActiveState perl 5.8.0
Date: Aug 22 2003 12:37PM

I made this change using the VC++ 6 compiler and it still fails for me.
I have not been able to find out why (yet).  However, I am sure that
compiling with this compiler should not require any other files to be
installed.

In case this is something simple, the error I get is

        C:\Perl\bin\perl.exe "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e"
"test_harness(0, '..
\blib\lib', '..\blib\arch')" t\dblib.t t\money.t
t\dblib....Can't call method "dbsqlok" on an undefined value at
t\dblib.t line 1
44.
t\dblib....ok 21/22

All other tests (CTlib included) pass without error.

dowen