From: Michael Burstin <mikeb at concerto dot com>
Subject: Re: sybperl 2.15 with ActiveState perl 5.8.0
Date: Aug 22 2003 12:24PM

I have already tested the sybperl portion.  I was having issues
testing the Sybase::Simple module, however.  Sybase::Simple requires
sybperl to be installed, and I could not get the software Edward sent
me to actually install (he just sent me .zip files compiled from the
source, and the box I used to test doesn't have any dev tools on them)

You would also need the MSVC 7.0 runtime modules...  I don't know
where to get them, I had them on an MSDN CD.

--
Michael Burstin
NPI Engineer