From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Date: Aug 11 2003 12:08PM

Thanks to the initiative of Ed Axis the sybperl-l mailing list is now
archived on gmane.org, and is gatewayed to their news server. The full
archive isn't uploaded yet - hopefully I'll be able to do that in early
September when I get back to the US.

The sybperl-l mailing list is available via your newsreader at

I'm not exactly sure how the message posting will work if people post
via the news interface, but I guess I can look at that if and when the
problem arises.