From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Re: Subject Line
Date: Jun 13 2003 7:53AM

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 15:19, JamesRanson@aol.com wrote:
> Would it be possible to have the listserv prepend [SYBPERL] or
> something similar to the subject line of each message sent to the
> list?

It would be possible, but it won't get done for a couple of months. The
list runs on my machine at home (in California) and I'm in Switzerland.
That wouldn't be a problem normally, but IP access to my box at home is
horribly flaky at the moment - the only thing that makes it through
(mostly) is email. (just run ping gw.peppler.org to see for yourself...)

There should be various headers that you should be able to filter on as
well.