From: "Sabherwal, Balvinder (MBS)" <Balvinder dot Sabherwal at mortgagefamily dot com>
Subject: FW: WWW.PEPPLER.ORG
Date: May 9 2003 11:49AM

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  Is it only me or anyone else on the list has also
  received this message??

Content analysis details:   (12.30 points, 5 required)
WE_HONOR_ALL       (4.3 points)  BODY: Claims to honor removal requests
SEARCH_ENGINE_PROMO (1.7 points)  BODY: Discusses search engine listings
EXCUSE_12          (2.2 points)  BODY: Nobody's perfect
EXCUSE_3           (0.1 points)  BODY: Claims you can be removed from the list
REMOVE_RESPECT     (4.3 points)  BODY: We respect all removal requests
INCREASE_SOMETHING (1.4 points)  BODY: Instructions on how to increase something
SUBJ_ALL_CAPS      (1.1 points)  Subject is all capitals
MSG_ID_ADDED_BY_MTA_3 (0.3 points)  'Message-Id' was added by a relay (3)
ORIGINAL_MESSAGE   (-3.1 points) Looks like a reply to a message