From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: SybPerl CtLib Questions]
Date: Mar 26 2003 6:04PM

On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 07:52, Michael Peppler wrote:
> Forwarded to the sybperl-l mailing list.

Meaning fetch a text value from one connection, and insert it via
another connection?

There is some information on using ct_get_data() and ct_send_data() in
the manual, specifically in the "Using ct_get_data() and ct_send_data()
to do raw TEXT processing" section.

> 2.    How to capture the the callback attibutes in 'srv_cb'?  I'm
> particulary looking on the SQL statement passed on the callbakc function.

The current SQL statement isn't available in Client Library. I suppose
that Sybase::CTlib could save it in the database handle, but at the
moment it doesn't.

You could fairly easily write your own module that inherits from
Sybase::CTlib and overrides the normal ct_execute() and ct_sql() methods
and captures the SQL statement before executing the request...