From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Admin - the Sybperl-l list has moved
Date: Mar 4 2003 1:10AM

CREN, the host that has graciously been running SYBPERL-L for the last
few years shutdown operations a few days ago. I have been able to
salvage the subscriber list, and I've created a new list here at
peppler.org.

The new list address is sybperl-l@peppler.org - I will try to rebuild an
archive of the old messages, and maybe build some sort of web interface
for it.

The new list does NOT have the "reply-to" header set - by default when
you reply you will be replying to the sender, not the list. If a
majority of users find this inconvenient then I can re-enable the old
format.