From: David Owen <dowen at midsomer dot org>
Subject: ANN: New Release of dbschema.pl
Date: Feb 8 2003 11:27PM

I have just put a new release of dbschema.pl (2.4.2) up on to my site
(see below).  I have to admit, with a red face, that both 2.4.0 and
2.4.1 had a number of bugs that really should not have been allowed to
escape.  If you upgraded to either of those versions you should really
get the latest version.

As ever, any and *ALL* feedback, good or bad, is very welcome.

For those that do not know, dbschema.pl is a Sybperl script for reverse
engineering an ASE database.  It is very flexible in how it works and
has nearly as many command line switches as gnu tar!

Grab a copy from

    ftp://ftp.midsomer.org/pub/dbschema.tgz

or

    ftp://ftp.midsomer.org/pub/dbschema.zip