From: "McCarthy, John" <JMcCarthy at citistreetonline dot com>
Subject: CTlib problem
Date: Dec 29 2003 10:02PM

We have developed a CGI app that works fine on our dev web machine, but when we try to run it on our production web site, we get the following errors:

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:
Can't load 'C:/Perl/site/lib/auto/Sybase/CTlib/CTlib.dll' for module Sybase::CTlib: load_file:The specified module could not be found at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 229.
 at C:/Perl/site/lib/Sybase/Simple.pm line 19
Compilation failed in require at C:/Perl/site/lib/Sybase/Simple.pm line 19.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Perl/site/lib/Sybase/Simple.pm line 19.

We have verified that the environmental vars are the same on both machines.  Anyone got any ideas?

TIA.

John