From: "Wechsler, Steven" <SWechsler at espeed dot com>
Subject: RE: What's the best option for BCP
Date: Dec 17 2003 7:24PM

Right; also, in some instances it can be faster, if, for example, you're
selecting data out of one server, manipulating it in Perl, then BCPing it
into another server.

Although I suppose theoretically you could write the data to a named pipe
and then BCP in from there, but then you have IPC issues to worry about.

Steve