From: "Martin Bonner" <martin dot bonner at argentas dot co dot uk>
Subject: Re: fetchrow_hashref issue
Date: Nov 15 2003 8:12AM

On Tuesday, November 11, 2003 at 12:31 AM, Michael Peppler wrote:
> Looks like a problem with null-terminating strings (or not, as the case
> may be).

Yep, that was my suspicion too.. I just don't know enough about the FreeTDS
or DBD::Sybase
design to draw any conclusions as to where the problem might lie.

> I'll look at the DBD::Sybase code to see if there is something
> that I should be doing.

Thanks Michael, let me know how you get on, and if the problem looks as if
it is FreeTDS rather than DBD::Sybase please let me know and i'll raise it
on the FreeTDS list accordingly.

Also, are you able to confirm whether the CS_STATUS_RESULT dataset *should*
contain the return value of the called stored procedure (or if not, what
this dataset signifies)

Many Thanks,
Martin.