From: "Sabherwal, Balvinder (MBS)" <Balvinder dot Sabherwal at mortgagefamily dot com>
Subject: RE: datetime values
Date: Jan 30 2003 12:50PM

I tried using  "$dbh->cs_dt_info(CS_SET, CS_DT_CONVFMT, CS_UNUSED,
CS_DATES_LONG );" and now I get the error as below.

Usage: Sybase::CTlib::cs_dt_info(action, type, item, buffer) at C:\tmp\x.pl
line 13.

I tried changing it to "$dbh->cs_dt_info(CS_SET, CS_DT_CONVFMT,
CS_DATES_LONG , CS_UNUSED);" assuming that item and buffer are in the wrong
place in the statement. that also did not helped.

I'm not using any convert to get the values from the table. The column type
is datetime and I'm selecting it as is.

Thanks